Kids With Heart National Association for Children's Heart Disorders is completely operated by volunteers and has been since it's founding in 1985. Our volunteers are passionate about the profound impact that Kids With Heart NACHD can have on people'e lives that are affected by congenital heart defects. All the work done by our volunteers helps to ensure that our many services remain free to our members.
Common Areas for Volunteering
Fund raising is an essential part of volunteering. Fund raising not only helps to raise funds to support our services that are free to our members, but it also helps to increase the awareness of congenital heart defects in your community. Please contact us and let us know your ideas to help raise funds for Kids With Heart NACHD. If you would like some help coming up with ideas, contact us as well and we would be happy to help point you in the right direction.
Increase awareness of congenital heart defect and represent our organization promoting our mission and objectives. A Spokesperson's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, understanding Kids With Heart's mission and objectives,. providing presentations, identifying organizations and individuals that would benefit from the services available through Kids With Heart NACHD, reporting back to Kids With Heart, and generating interest with local media.
Host and Facilitate Local Parent Meetings
There are many occasions when parents contact Kids With Heart looking for local parent meetings. In many cases, there are local groups for them to refer them to. If you are interested in hosting a local meeting, please contact Michelle for ideas and assistance.
More Ways You Can Help
- Grant Writer
- Donations of all kinds are greatly appreciated. gestions include:
- Blank Address Labels
- Envelopes (all sizes)
- General Office Materials
- Printer Paper
- Brochure Paper
- Monetary Donations
- Visit our online CHD Awareness Store and help to raise awareness by purchasing an awareness item today!
- Visit the online CHD Books Store and purchase some CHD Related books for yourself, a loved one, or donate them to your hospital resource room in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Shop online? Make every purchase count by signing up through iGive today! Up to 27% of every purchase will go to Kids With Heart to help those affeted by congenital heart defects! This is an easy way to help support the cause by doing something we all do.
- Giving Gifts That Gives will provide you with many benefits. And Giving Gifts That Give will donate 10% to Kids With Heart National Association for Children's Heart Disorders to help us in our mission of providing support, eduation, awareness, and research in the area of congenital heart defects. Check out their page today to see how you can obtain some great deals on fantastic items while helping Kids With Heart!
Kids With Heart National Association for Childrens Heart Disorders is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt charitable organization, all donations tax deductible to the fullest extend of the law.
To offer your volunteer support, please complete our contact us form, or phone us within the U.S. at (800) 538-5390.